iPad 9th Gen: 20% boosted power thanks to its new chip. After the success of its iPhone in 2007, Apple entered the touch pad market with the first iPad released in 2010. The promise? Offer the iPhone experience on an XL version of its iOS interface, called iPadOS. Intended for versatile multimedia use, it has improved over the versions until the release of the iPad 10th generation, October 26, 2022.
Before him, the iPad 9th generation was available since September 21, 2021. Even today, it remains a very interesting tablet on many points and innovations:
● It uses the in-house Apple A13 Bionic processor, thus offering a 20% improvement in the capacities of the GPU and the Neural Engine (the artificial intelligence chip making it possible to make the processor less energy-consuming).
● The screen is equipped with True Tone technology to adapt to the ambient light temperature so as not to strain your eyes.
● The front camera uses Center Stage Technology to follow you on the go in video. Thus, your interlocutors will never lose sight of you.
This tablet was voted by the New York Times as the “best tablet“, emphasizing its excellent value for money.
iPad 9th generation doubles the default storage memory size
This version of the iPad comes in two colors and two storage capacities: you can have it in space gray or silver, with 64 or 256 GB of memory. Where the iPad 8 offered 32 GB. The first version costs €439, but is on sale at only 349 € right now at Boulanger. The second costs 639 €. There is also the Wi-Fi + 4G model where you can put a SIM card to use the tablet using your mobile data.
The tablet, Wi-Fi model, measures 250.6 x 174.1 x 7.5 mm for only 487 grams. You are entitled to a very beautiful 10.2″ LED-backlit Multi-Touch screen with IPS technology. It displays 2,160 x 1,620 pixels with a brightness of 500 nits.
The 32.4 Wh battery offers 10 hours of autonomy, so several days if you make moderate daily use of it. In the box you will also find a 20 W USB‑C power adapter and a Lightning to USB‑C cable.
The camera on the back is an 8MP wide-angle that can shoot in Full HD at 25 or 30fps. At the front, the sensor is a 12 Mpx ultra wide-angle filming in 1080p at 25, 30 or 60 frames / second.
What to remember from the iPad 9th Apple generation:
● It is designed for versatile use, both personal and professional thanks to its technical performance.
● Autonomy of 10 hours in Internet browsing or watching videos
● The presence of the A13 Bionic chip to improve the general performance of the tablet
iPad 9th generation of Apple is a perfect tablet for family and professional use with a really affordable price.
The items selected above may be subject to remuneration from our partners.