The presentation of the back-to-school schedule is a highlight in Al Aoula’s agenda. This is a special period for viewers waiting for new and renewed programming.
Listening to its audience, the channel is sure to be there again this year! Many new features are on the program, alongside cult shows that are being consolidated.
What awaits Al Aoula viewers…
Information, fiction, documentaries, entertainment…the schedule is intended to be eclectic and likely to reinforce Al Aoula’s position as a generalist public channel. Particular attention is, however, paid to youth programs, as part of the proactive approach which aspires to greater support for this age group in the Al Aoula offer. The channel is thus continuing its momentum while ensuring that it renews itself.
Among the innovative concepts in this niche:
– “Andi Holm” which shows the most beautiful face of our youth by highlighting its creative potential. Singing, dancing, music, acrobatics… the public will be able to appreciate the full extent of the talent of our young people. The program promises to be emotionally charged and should contribute to giving new impetus to the artistic and cultural dynamic desired by Al Aoula. To be found from October 1st. Every Saturday at 7:45 p.m.
– “100% Raqmi” will also enrich the youth programs. This is the show of the hour par excellence! In this all-digital era, its ambition is to make our young people enlightened consumers and creators of digital material.
All the necessary tools will be delivered to them thanks to content that is both informative and fun. Carefully chosen topics, treated by handpicked guests and related to Moroccan, African or international news: gaming, evolution of the sector of technological startups, digital applied to industry, success stories…
It is a question of favoring the adherence of our company to the digital universe which offers enormous opportunities. The evolution of our country is at stake, in a world of hyper-communication where the economy is based on a multitude of exchanges of goods, services and information. The show is dynamic, modern and inspiring. To be found from October 2. Every Sunday at 8:15 p.m.
These programs will be added to other programs concocted for young audiences: Zaynab wa Nafnouf scheduled every Saturday at 7:15 p.m. from October 1, Hikayat wa Ibar to be found on Saturdays at 7 p.m. from October 1…
An enriched offer, different formats and concepts
Among the fundamentals of the new grid also: fiction. To establish its image as a leader, Al Aoula is again this season doing everything it can to offer its audience series and TV movies with high production value. Two new series are on the program for this new school year:
– Joudia, named after the main character. A beautiful and intelligent young woman inhabited by the desire for revenge. Joudia has carried this burden since the death of her mother. He will have to use multiple stratagems to claim to achieve his goal. Will she achieve her ends? Find on the poster of this series full of twists directed by Safae Baraka with in the main roles Ibtissam Laaroussi, Najat El wafi, Hamid Zoughi, Abdennebi Benioui, Abdelghanni Sannak, Hassna Tamtaoui, Jawad Sayeh and many others.
See you every Monday at 9:30 p.m. from September 26.
– Jrit or jarit, cross portrait of three women torn between the desire to be entirely devoted to their family and that of fulfilling themselves. The story is based on real events. Told in a tragicomic tone, they show to what extent traditions and patriarchal society can weigh on the life of a woman, whatever her status. Gynecologist, business manager and senior executive, our main characters are no exception to the rule. The realization is signed Lamisse Khairat. The cast is prestigious here again: Raouia; Naima Ilyass, Rachid El Ouali, Souad Khouyi, Zineb Obeid, Youssef Joundy, Mohcine Malzi, Sahar Seddiki, JalilaTalemsi, Fatima-Zahra Lahrech, Tarik Boukhari, Nasser Akababet; Nada Belkaceme many more.
See you every Wednesday at 9:30 p.m. from September 28.
In its public service mission, Al Aoula also seeks to raise awareness among its viewers and to promote civic-mindedness and citizenship. To support them in their daily lives and provide them with the necessary advice, 3 series of new capsules will be offered to them:
– Rouh El Mouatana, which brings viewers closer to citizens committed to promoting the values of solidarity and citizenship. You will be able to discover their portrait from next September 26, every Monday and Wednesday at 8 p.m.
– Redlbal, 3D capsules dedicated to living together. Various issues will be addressed. See you every Tuesday and Thursday at 8:00 p.m. from September 27.
– Sehatouna who answers the most common health questions. To be found every Friday at 8:00 p.m. from September 30.
– Ousrati magazine will also make its return to the new Al Aoula grid. Experts, guests and authoritative columnists in their field will be there to answer all your questions. A daily accompaniment under the sign of well-being and conviviality.
Again this season, the documentary features prominently on the Al Aoula grid. Enough to enrich its documentary collection and consolidate the place of choice granted to culture.
In addition to Amoudou, scheduled every Wednesday at 10:30 p.m. from September 28, and Alf Mrahba, which you will be able to enjoy again on Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m. from September 27, find two new new series at the start of the school year:
– Omran bayna lbari wa lbahr devotes this season to the presentation of the maritime ports of the kingdom. Their strategic role, their architecture as well as the historical events of which they were the scene. Every Monday at 10:30 p.m. from September 26.
– Bin l bareh w lioum which brings the public closer to the artists who have left their mark on the Moroccan musical and artistic scene. Portraits were made, embellished with testimonials and musical extracts. A real journey into the cultural memory of our country. To be found every Saturday at 2:40 p.m. from October 1st.
As for docu-fiction, Moudawala, the iconic show, will continue to captivate our viewers by reopening the archives of Moroccan courts. Classified cases, told in the form of fiction and which carry great lessons. From October. Every Sunday at 9:30 p.m.
Another issue remains essential: 45 dakika; The investigative magazine will continue to deepen the news and analyze major social phenomena. An appointment to be found from October on Sundays at 9:30 p.m.
On the entertainment side, Al Aoula continues to bet on its flagship programs. Rich and diversified, they are very popular with the public and are among the most unifying programs. Good humor and friendliness guaranteed!
Find your two favorite programs at the start of the school year:
– Maa mahabati which pays tribute to the great names of the Moroccan artistic and musical scene. Pure entertainment combined with moments of intense emotion. Not to be missed from September 3. Every Saturday at 10 p.m.
– Jmaatna zina which highlights the Moroccan musical heritage. All regions of the kingdom and all musical genres are represented. Music lovers will be delighted! Appointment is made from October 1st. Every Saturday at 9:30 p.m.
Sport meanwhile will retain a prominent place on the Al Aoula grid. Most sports results and news will continue to be delivered to you by Al Alam Arriyadi.
Through this new grid, Al Aoula intends to continue its momentum after the good performances of the previous season. Scores as evidenced by the figures of Marocmétrie (2021 – 2022) and of which here is a representative extract:
– 3.8 million viewers for the television news, ie 31.1% audience share.
– 3.7 million viewers for the investigative magazine “45 Dakika” or 28.7% audience share.
– 4.4 million viewers for “Moudawala” or 33.8% audience share.
– 5 million viewers for the “Addaira” 1555 series, ie 38.7% audience share.
– 4.7 million viewers for the “Ser Lakdim” series, ie 41.6% audience share.
– 3.8 million viewers for the “Jmaatna Zina” program or 32.4% audience share.
– 7.9 million viewers for “Lalla Laaroussa” or 61.8% audience share.
On the entertainment side, 5.8 million viewers for Standup, or 49.4% audience share.
The digital offer is not left out. Proximity, immediacy and interactivity are the key words, which does not fail to seduce young audiences. The numbers speak for themselves here again:
-11 million subscribers on Al Aoula’s social networks.
-3 billion views on Youtube.
As for Snrtlive and Standup apps, they have over 4 million IOS and Android installs.