As for the defenders, it is Ashraf Hakimi who won the highest percentage of votes with 15%.
At last, Thibaut Courtois was elected with the highest percentage of votes for goalkeepers (56%).
Kevin De Bruyne and Thibaut Courtois are therefore part of the TOTY on FIFA 23.
Have two Belgians among the 11 is quite substantial, knowing that the most represented country is France with only three players, which nevertheless constitutes more than 25% of the team.
It’s the first time that Thibaut Courtois is present in this team, but, as far as Kevin De Bruyne, it is the sixth consecutive year that he has been named to the team of the year. This is quite an incredible performance for the Manchester City player.
The TOTY on FIFA 23 is composed of
- Karim Benzema (France) – Real Madrid
- Kylian Mbappé (France) – Paris Saint-Germain
- Lionel Messi (Argentina) – Paris Saint-Germain
- Jude Bellingham (England) – Borussia Dortmund
- Kevin De Bruyne (Belgium) – Manchester City
- Luka Modric (Croatia) – Real Madrid
- Achraf Hakimi (Morocco) – Paris Saint-Germain
- Éder Militao (Brazil) – Real Madrid
- Theo Hernandez (France) – AC Milan
- Virgil van Dijk (Netherlands) – Liverpool
- Thibaut Courtois (Belgium) – Real Madrid
This team has been available in FIFA 23’s Ultimate Team mode since January 20 at 7 p.m.
Starting with forwards from January 20-21, midfielders from January 22-23, defenders and goalkeepers from January 24-25. And finally the complete team from January 26th.
There will also be a 12th man in this team, for which the votes will begin on January 23.
You will have to vote among the next 3 nominees :
- Erling Haaland (Norway) – Man City
- Federico Valverde (Uruguay) – Real Madrid
- João Cancelo (Portugal) – Man City
The chosen player will join the other 11 players.