On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the launch of the first smartphones in the Mate range, Huawei France Consumer Business Group (CBG) announces the availability of the HUAWEI Mate50 Pro, equipped with many advanced technologies.
The HUAWEI Mate50 Pro represents a major step forward in smartphone aesthetics, thanks to its symmetrical spatial ring design and elegant “Clous de Paris” embossing pattern. The Mate50 Pro also features an ultra-wide-aperture XMAGE camera that features the first-ever physical aperture adjustable on a 1-10 scale and the most versatile photography capabilities ever seen in a Mate smartphone.
These features are further enhanced by the EMUI 13 operating system which debuts on the Mate50 series and offers a wide range of smart services. The SuperHub feature, for example, facilitates the rapid transfer of data and files between apps and devices, breaking down the barriers that separated different platforms from each other.
Hardware and algorithms are advanced and deeply integrated to improve static image capture. The ultra-wide focal aperture camera features a large F1.4 aperture, which works with the XD Fusion Pro image engine, and high light absorption, to adjust image brightness, details of light and shadow, as well as cold and warm comparisons to perfection.
The HUAWEI Mate50 Pro brings together cutting-edge technologies that dramatically improve performance:
- SuperHold intelligently allocates memory to ensure seamless multitasking;
- SuperRender reduces power consumption through pixel-level inter-frame prediction, maintaining stable performance at high frame rates and preventing overheating;
- SuperStorage imperceptibly removes duplicate files and compresses rarely used applications. This can save up to 20 GB2 of space (on a phone with 256 GB of ROM), which leaves more room for the abundance of photos and videos captured by today’s users. ;
- An innovative power saving mode allows SuperEnergy Boosting technology to activate when the battery level drops to 1%, support three hours of standby time or 12 minutes of talk3;
- SuperHub allows users to temporarily store images, documents and 2 Data provided by Huawei Labs. 3 Data provided by Huawei labs.