CDI Dijon (21)
As a 2D/3D Graphic Designer, you will be in charge of:
- Create 2D and 3D assets (characters, backgrounds, props, UI,…).
- Create concept arts / illustrations (universe, sets, characters, etc.)
- Decline your achievements into productions that can be used by the technical teams.
- Decline an existing Artistic Direction into productions that can be used by the technical teams.
- Produce interface mockups based on mobile/desktop wireframes
And brought to:
- Modeling and texturing for 3D models.
- Create animations and FX.
- Participate in the Game Design of the projects.
- Attend Design Thinking workshops and participate in the memos that respond to the problems of our customers.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines.
- Computer graphics school training BAC+5 or/and professional experience.
- Mastery of the Adobe suite and 3D software.
- Although you have your own style, you know how to adapt an existing DA.
- New VR, AR technologies interest you and give you ideas for design and experimentation.
- You have a creative spirit and are proactive.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively within a team with different profiles.
- Demonstrate autonomy, rigor, creativity, pedagogy, and organization.
- Very good culture in drawing / light / perspective and passionate about video games.
- Knowledge of Unity and Unreal Engine environments would be a plus.
- Experience with developers in the video game industry would be a plus.
- For the warm atmosphere of a studio on a human scale.
- Team cohesion and a stimulating work environment.
- To develop your skills with a passionate and experienced team, having participated in the creation of numerous projects in video games / VR / AR.
- Participate in diversified, innovative and stimulating projects.
- For the possibility of doing partial teleworking once your integration has been completed.
- Opportunity for advancement within the company
Contract: Permanent position.
Start date: Immediately.
Remuneration according to profile and experience.
Location: Dijon, 2 days of teleworking per week in the long term.
CV, cover letter, references, portfolio…
Attention: Recruitment Manager