CDI Bordeaux (33)
Within the Game Design team, and under the supervision of a Lead Game Designer, here are the details of your missions:
- You will participate in the design of the different game modes
- You will participate in the design of the production tools necessary for the development of the different game modes
- You will propose mission designs related to the game modes mentioned
- You will be in charge of providing clear and structured documents intended for other trades
- You will implement missions using the tools provided, in collaboration with the gameplay & art teams
- You will have to ensure the daily follow-up of the game modes for which you will be responsible (iteration, debug, coordination with the various trades)
- You will think about raising and anticipating production problems related to your mission
- You will be in charge of writing all reporting documents for internal / external use
- You will have to register the realization of your work within technical constraints and a predefined schedule (task management)
- You are interested in aviation and/or flight simulators
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Designer position
- You have good analytical and formalization skills
- You are a rigorous person, endowed with a not insignificant editorial aptitude
- You enjoy teamwork
- You speak English fluently
Asobo Studio is committed to diversity and professional equality, all our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Are you following us so far? If so, go to the form below with your CV and cover letter!
If you want to know us better, take a look at our Instagram. Otherwise you can also go to our LinkedIn, our Facebook page, or our Twitter account, there are plenty of things to discover about life in Asobo!
See you soon !
CV, cover letter, references, website (if applicable)
To the attention of: Kevin Picq