iOS 16.3 arrived in RC beta last week. As you now know if you read us regularly, an RC beta is generally the last test version of an OS, so it comes at the last stage of the trial phase. The version that follows an RC is, in most cases, the general public version intended for everyone.
And as Apple is for the moment, concerning iOS 16.3, on a rhythm of a new iOS 16.3 beta version published each week, we can therefore imagine that the final version of the OS at number 16.3 will arrive this week. But when, exactly?
Note that all timing information for iOS 16.3 also relates to iPadOS 16.3, tvOS 16.3, and watchOS 9.3.
What release day for iOS 16.3?
Apple usually releases its updates on Tuesday or Wednesday. Also, it’s rare for two Beta RCs to follow each other. Two days seem to be the most likely to be chosen by Apple to publish iOS 16.3: Tuesday January 24 and Wednesday January 25.
Attention, it is also possible that iOS 16.3 arrives this evening, although, in our opinion, it is a little less likely. On Thursday the 26th, we wouldn’t bet much, even if this date remains in the running, according to Apple’s history.
Keep in mind that there is still a chance that a second RC beta will see the light of day this week. In this case, iOS 16.3 would arrive for everyone next week: Tuesday January 31 or Wednesday February 1 certainly.
In conclusion, in our opinion, iOS 16.3 should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday this week.
What is the release time for iOS 16.3?
Normally, Apple software updates are launched around 10 a.m., California time. This is equivalent to 7 p.m. French time.
As always, we show you the corresponding time for different time zones. Because you are quite numerous and numerous to read us from the four corners of the world, Quebec, Australia, Japan, Reunion, Guyana, among others.
So no matter where you are, if you want to be the first to enjoy the new iOS 16.3, see the list below showing the likely release time of iOS 16.3 by time zone. For the date of D-Day, see the previous paragraph.
- Honolulu, Hawaii: around 7 a.m.
- Anchorage, Alaska: around 9 a.m.
- Phoenix, Arizona: around 10 a.m.
- Vancouver, Canada: around 10 a.m.
- Denver, Colorado: around 11 a.m.
- Dallas, TX: around 12 p.m.
- New York: around 1 p.m.
- Raleigh, North Carolina: around 1 p.m.
- Toronto, Canada: around 1 p.m.
- Halifax, Canada: around 2 p.m.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: around 2 p.m.
- London, UK: around 6 p.m.
- Berlin, Germany: around 7 p.m.
- Paris, France: around 7 p.m.
- Cape Town, South Africa: around 7 p.m.
- Moscow, Russia: around 8 p.m.
- Helsinki, Finland: around 8 p.m.
- Istanbul, Turkey: around 8 p.m.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates: around 9 p.m.
- Delhi, India: approximately 10:30 p.m.
- Jakarta, Indonesia: Approximately 11:59 p.m.
- Shanghai, China: around 1 a.m.
- Singapore: around 1 a.m.
- Perth, Australia: around 1 a.m.
- Hong Kong: around 1 a.m.
- Seoul, South Korea: around 2 a.m.
- Tokyo, Japan: around 2 a.m.
- Adelaide, Australia: approximately 2:30 a.m.
- Sydney, Australia: approximately 3:30 a.m.
- Auckland, New Zealand: around 5 a.m.
Which iPhones can install iOS 16.3?
All iPhones supporting iOS 16 are compatible with iOS 16.3. Here is the full list of iPhones that can be updated to iOS 16.3:
- All iPhone 14s
- iPhone SE (2022)
- iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 and 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 and 12 mini
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8Plus
For iPad and iPadOS 16.3, meet here.
What changes will iOS 16.3 bring?
You can find our post listing all iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3, watchOS 9.3 and tvOS 16.3 changes. The menu includes support for physical security keys, new wallpapers and support for the new HomePod 2 speaker.
Do you plan to download iOS 16.3 from the first minutes of availability?
i-nfo.fr – Official App iPhon.fr
By: Keleops AG